Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Still Alive...

It's been a while... Sorry for the disappearing act, guys. Real life has intervened in a big way, lately, and I haven't had the time, or, more importantly, the ambition, to do much of anything related to the internet, other than looking for ways to make a decent income. On that note, I'll point out that the donation button from my last post has been permanently placed on the right. Now, I don't expect anything, but any amount that could be donated would be greatly appreciated.

Regarding my disappearance from YouTube. I ended up deleting my channel, again. Reasons? Well, I can't say. I call it an "internet identity crisis", where I had difficultly reconciling my motives for creating content on YouTube, and the reality that I wasn't exactly meeting my expectations. Those expectations have been adjusted, and I hope to get back into the game with YouTube and video game Let's Plays, in the semi-near future. Stay tuned for more information!

In real life, I'll share a bit of inconvenient news. Around the beginning of April, I broke my left hand. It was a fairly serious fracture of the third metacarpal (the bone that connects the middle finger to the wrist), which required surgical reduction, and insertion of a steel rod to hold the bone in place while it heals. Fortunately, everything is going well. Since the surgery, I've retained nearly complete use of my hand, aside from overly-strenuous activity. I'm actually able to touch-type this post, with no discomfort. I'm in a cast for the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Also, tomorrow is my birthday! I will be turning 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment