Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 17, 2013

Ch-ch-changes!

Well, that progressed quickly. It's been less than a week since my relocation, and things are already starting to take off at a rampant pace. I just got home from my first day on a new job. I won't go into details, but I will say it's a part-time position, that could turn into more with time and effort. Regardless of the amount of hours I work, I'm just glad to be working again. Fortunately, after explaining my medical situation, I was assured that they would work with my needs.

While I adjust to a new location, and invest myself in a career opportunity, I haven't forgotten about my pre-imminent return to YouTube. I'm still mulling over details, in order to determine how I incorporate it into my schedule, and if I can justify uploading videos recorded from an aging PC. As I've been playing with the DW20 mod pack, I notice that the more I expand my base's processing, power, and storage systems, it continues to affect my computer's performance. CPU bottle-necks are no fun. I'll see if I can come up with a solution, or at least a stop-gap measure or two, in order to deliver the first few videos to those who might be keeping an eye out.

Stay tuned, folks.

-ReDrew89

No comments:

Post a Comment