Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Apologies and Excuses

Sorry for the lack of content, folks. It seems that whenever I create a blog, I always find that my life gets severely hectic. My computer is in a sad state, which leaves me with lacking means to even play Minecraft, let alone make any more YouTube videos, until I can afford a new graphics card.

However, without as much new technology to distract me, I've learned a thing or two about cars in the past few days. Mostly about the exhaust system, because mine is falling apart. Of course, this is my means of conveyance we're talking about, so I can't let it go too long. I just crawled out from underneath my car, after using a few pieces of wire coat-hanger to tie the muffler and straight pipe back up so it won't drag on uneven roads. :<

Long story short, I have many things to take care of, so it may be a very boring thing waiting for me to update my YouTube channel, or this blog. However, don't despair. I will return someday soon. Until that day, take care, ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment