Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Drew's Empire Resurrection - Ep 5 + 6

Drew's Empire Resurrection continues to move along rather nicely, and I've been getting some great feedback from viewers I happen to know in passing from the Better Than Wolves forum. Many of them have stated that I deserve far more viewers than I currently have, which I am pleased to hear, but I'm not really out for a popularity contest, at this point. I just enjoy playing Minecraft, and building interesting contraptions. I started making videos after being inspired by the likes of Coestar and AvidyaZen, and while I never expect to be as extraordinarily popular as they are, I take a great deal of pleasure in finding that there are those out there who truly enjoy my videos.

With that said, here's Episode 5 of Drew's Empire Resurrection. Episode 6 is currently encoding, and will be uploaded before I go to bed, tonight. I'll add it to this post when it's done uploading.

No comments:

Post a Comment