Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Drew's Empire Resurrection - Ep 1 + 2

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it seems that while I have not yet acquired an upgrade to my graphics, I am able to make at least fairly decent videos. Oddly, it seems that the level of performance I have been getting with this older card is actually more consistent in it's performance than my GeForce 6200. This leads me to believe that the failure it experienced was actually a long time coming. Well, in any case, I suppose I can just make do with what I have available to me. And those who follow my YouTube channel would know that I have indeed gotten back into the swing of producing Minecraft videos in true form. Catch the last two episodes (Three, if you count the two-part premiere as two distinct episodes) after the break:









In any case, let me go ahead and thank my subscribers for their patience, and also point out something I noticed while organizing all of my previous uploads in preparation for the new series. While I never expected to go viral, or become nearly as successful and popular as the likes of Coestar and other LPers, I have to take some satisfaction in my modest achievements. One video on my channel in particular, which is the first video in which I demonstrate the capabilities of Better Than Wolves mod, has reached over 3000 views. This is actually a big surprise to me, and certainly makes me feel very excited for the future of my channel. So, once again, thank you, all of you. As always keep your eyes and ears open for more exciting new videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment