Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Drew's Empire Resurrection - Episodes 7, 8 & 9

My Let's Play series continues on in smashing fashion. Here are the latest episodes:





Before I record and upload Episode 10, let me share a sad story. After finishing up Episode 9, I decided to go for a lovely stroll to explore a bit of my world, and decided to take Lucky, my Doggy Talents dog, with me for the company. I made my way quite far from home, and before long, it became dark. I decided I would use my trusty Aperture Handheld Portal Device to make the return trip simple. At first, it seemed like it didn't want to work properly, so I saved, quit, and restarted Minecraft. The reload worked, and my portals let me pass through. However, Lucky tried to follow me, and something odd happened. I got the Saving Chunks crash. Because I use I custom batch file to run Minecraft, I quickly Alt+Tabbed into the Command Prompt window to read the exception data. Something bugged out with respect to DT mod, when I reloaded my world, Lucky was no where to be found. I was upset to some extent, but decided that it was for the best that I abandon DT mod as part of my collection. This is nothing against RaustBlackDragon, who has made a rather nice mod for those who love their canine companions, but as we had discussed previously, I have realized that that mod doesn't really fit my particular play-style. So, there you have it. As of Episode 10, I'll be going it alone in this cruel world of my own making.

No comments:

Post a Comment